iPhone Screen repair is one of the our most busy job of a day. We do iPhone screen repair in just 15 minutes. With every repair we provide 90 days warranty.
We provide best quality screen replacement service for following models of iPhone:
- iPhone 5 Screen Replacement
- iPhone 6 Screen Replacement
- iPhone 6 plus Screen Replacement
- iPhone 6S Screen Replacement
- iPhone 6S Plus Screen Replacement
- iPhone 7 Screen Replacement
- iPhone 7 Plus Screen Replacement
- iPhone 8 Screen Replacement
- iPhone 8 plus Screen Replacement
- iPhone X Screen Replacement
- iPhone XS Screen Replacement
- iPhone XR Screen Replacement
- iPhone XS Max Screen Replacement
- iPhone 11 Screen Replacement
- iPhone 11Pro Screen Replacement
- iPhone 11Pro Max Screen Replacement
Following are the most common problems in iPhone.
- iPhone Cracked Screen replacement
- iPhone swollen or damaged Battery replacement
- iPhone Not Charging after water damage service
- iPhone Not Turning On after it was dropped service
- iPhone Liquid or Water damage device service
- iPhone career Locked service
- iPhone Not Holding enough Power service
- iPhone Home Button Not Working
- iPhone image, files, music recovery
- iPhone stuck in iTune Problem
- iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo problem
- iPhone Screen Touch Not Working and more…
We provide one day iPhone repair service for most of the problems.
Why should you choose us?
- For High Quality iPhone Screen Repair in Irving
- For High Quality Service With Experienced Technician in Irving
- For Fast and Reliable Service in Irving
- For Comparatively Cheaper iPhone Screen Repair in Irving.
- For Long Time Warranty Service in Each Replaced Part.
How to Solve Common iPhone Problems
- My iPhone is not turning on, do I need screen Replacement?
If your iPhone is not turning on then there might be various issues. Your screen may be damaged , battery may be bad, charging port may be bad so that its not charging and nothing coming up. You may need to iPhone screen replacement If your screen shows horizontal or vertical lining, you may need screen replacement if your screen is cracked, you may need screen replacement if you screen is broken, you may need screen replacement if your iPhone is not turning on, you may need screen replacement if there are any glitches on screen, your may need screen replacement if touch is not working or home button is not working on iPhone.
- How to Fix iPhone Not Turning on Problem?
If your iPhone is not turning on then the first thing you can try is to charge your iPhone with different charger. Sometimes, there is not charge in iPhone and when you charge your iPhone with broken charger, it does not turn device on. So, if you try to charge with good well known charger then it might help it to turn on. If this method doesn’t fix your problem then next thing you can do is to clean charging port with a thing stick and cotton piece. If this did’t help you either then next thing to fix charging is to open iPhone and check if any internal components are burnt out or damaged. If you need help with iPhone charging port, Geeks Stop’s technicians can help you best. Call us at 469-616-3484 Irving Texas.
3. How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Apple Logo?
If your iPhone stuck in apple logo and if you are not able to move back or further and you try to restart it but problem is same then you should try to take your iPhone into DFU mode then reset it. Be careful this method will erase all the content and settings in your iPhone. If you don’t have back up for your data then you should avoid doing this process unless you don’t care about loosing data. If you need any help with this contact Geeks Stop.
4. How to Back up only photos, Messages, and contacts in iCloud in iPhone?
You might want to back up only photos, messages, and contacts into iCloud to make sure even your iPhone lost or break down you can still access your data from iCloud. This is one of the most smart way to care about data in your iPhone. To back up your data into iCloud you iPhone must be connect to iCloud. Then open settings on you iPhone, Click iCloud, then check what you want to back up into iCloud, and uncheck what you don;t want into iCloud.
5. How to Fix iPhone Dropped in liquid Problems.
If your iPhone drops into liquid then first of all take it our of liquid and clean any visible liquid on it surface. Leave it sun dry, until it dry completely. After your are sure that it is dried after 6-7 hours of complete sun dry. Try to turn it on. If it doesn’t turn on then take it to the nearest repair center. We will be happy to help you with this, if you live in Dallas area.
6. What to do if my iPhone glass breaks?
iPhone screen broken or screen cracked problem is the most common iPhone problem. Most of the iPhone screen are very delicate that with a slight fall, it can break. One of the logical thing you can do is to get good screen protector on it. Believe me, With in 2 your of your iPhone use you can save more than 200 dollars by preventing screen crack or break.
Geeks Stop is a independent independent service provider. It is not associated with Apple company. All the terms used in this website and page are properties of respective company.